FRIENDS OF THE DDA
Applications for ROUND 2 of the Downtown Business Relief Fund grant program are now open. This round of grants is geared toward restaurants, bars, and gyms, who have been most impacted by the MDHHS 'Pause to Save Lives' restrictions that went into effect on November 18, 2020.
1. Applicant must be located within the downtown district of Iron Mountain, MI
2. Applicant must be an independently-owned business with 25 employees or less
2. An eligible business cannot be part of a national retail or restaurant chain.
4. If grant awardee has multiple locations including site(s) outside of downtown Iron Mountain, all grant funds from the Downtown Business Relief Fund must be used in association with the downtown Iron Mountain business location.
5. Applicant must have been and currently be abiding by all MDHHS regulations
DEADLINE TO APPLY: THURSDAY, JANUARY 28 AT 4PM
The Friends of the Iron Mountain DDA is continuing to raise funds to go toward the Downtown Business Relief Fund. This fund was created to assist small businesses that have been negatively impacted by restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Funds raised will go toward another round of mini grants that will be awarded to qualifying small businesses in the most impacted sectors.
CLICK BELOW TO DONATE ONLINE
Donations can also be mailed to:
Friends of the DDA
501 S. Stephenson Ave.
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
A purpose is a statement of why we exist.
The purpose of the Friends of the Iron Mountain DDA is to support the services and programs of the Iron Mountain Downtown Development Authority within the established DDA district, in order to promote the revitalization of Downtown Iron Mountain.
The Friends of the Iron Mountain DDA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.